3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
qui peut m'aider pour genesis 3 pourquoi sa fait sa les deux petite virgule je comprend pas
who can help me with genesis 3. Why is it two little commas? I don't understand.
ice_screenshot_20200127-202600.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
who can help me with genesis 3. Why is it two little commas? I don't understand.
If you manually install then any support information is not merged into the content library database, even if it exists. If you use DIM to install these packages then it will automagically merge the data for you, again if it exists. You can also update the information in the database manually or import it.

1. Right click on the 'Content' tab
  2. Choose 'Content Database Maintenance'
  3. Check the box next to 'Re-Import Metadata...', click 'Accept'
  4. I usually select 'All Products' then 'Accept"

It will take a while, but it will import all the installed packages that actually have support data for smart content.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
qui peut m'aider pour genesis 3 pourquoi sa fait sa les deux petite virgule je comprend pas
View attachment 531271
C'est quand tu as finis de les téléchargé les 2 check, et ils sont prets a etre installé de se qu'on peut voir.

That's when you've finished downloading them both checks, and they're ready to be installed as soon as we can see them.

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Nice ones, is it a custom bedroom? or can I find it somewhere?
Thanks (y)I mixed these rooms: STZ Small Room 3 , Z Exercise Studio and hinkypunk the boys room , and the rest random search of the entire library . All assets downloaded in F95Zone from users like you ;)(y):cool: thanks .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks (y)I mixed these rooms: STZ Small Room 3 , Z Exercise Studio and hinkypunk the boys room , and the rest random search of the entire library . All assets downloaded in F95Zone from users like you ;)(y):cool: thanks .
Thanks mate!

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

VCB.cool

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2019
V2: Edit skin (remove makeup, add mesh brows, add pores gf8 and small darkening)
View attachment 531325
Salut,

Les yeux sont un peut trop enfoncer, c'est peux-être l'effet de la position...
Il y a un peut trop de bump sur les lèvres je trouve.
La peau est mieux que sur la version 1. :)

The eyes are a little too deep, maybe it's the effect of the position...
There's a little too much bump on the lips, I think.
The skin is better than on version 1.

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So you don't think V1 looks weird or not pretty at all?

Thanks! Yes, they have different lips shape and colors. Different brows as well, eyes, head shape, jaw size and angles...
I was working on this character for the game i work on. I wanted this woman to have a bit asian look. I created V1, but received feedback that something is wrong with her (here in comments - ). That's why i decided to make some additional work and ask for more feedback. I'm confused now a bit. :unsure::D
I think v1 is better as well, idk what that guy in your comments is talking about.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Salut,

Les yeux sont un peut trop enfoncer, c'est peux-être l'effet de la position...
Il y a un peut trop de bump sur les lèvres je trouve.
La peau est mieux que sur la version 1. :)

The eyes are a little too deep, maybe it's the effect of the position...
There's a little too much bump on the lips, I think.
The skin is better than on version 1.
On est plutot pas mal la(bump des levres baissé et fix des yeux) putain je lui es fait une expression au pif et sa lui change completement le visage.
We're pretty much there(redo bump lips and fix eyes), I fuckin' gave him a look at the nose and it's completely changing his face.
denoiser_erica_v3.png
Setting the scene
erica_office.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes