3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Been playing around with Mesh Grabber. Several things were "Mesh Grabbed" in this scene:
-Hitched the dress above her butt (before dForcing)
-Moved her panties to the side (quite common for the front side of the panties, but I haven't seen any panties with a morph for doing that on the rear side yet)
-Made some crude dimples in the beds' mattres. Crude, since the beds' polygons aren't very convenient for doing so, some polygons are actually quite big. Adding subD wouldn't be much use, as mesh grabber (and deformers, for that matter) cannot select the additional vertices created by higher subD levels for editing, only the base vertices can be selected. subD vertices are affected by the tool, but you can't select them.

View attachment 527153
Retopo, if you’ve gone so far?

Reactions: lancelotdulak

VCB.cool

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2019
Merci beaucoup.
Oué je sais mais j'ai ajouté le perso de droite a la derniere minute et du coup j'ai changé l'angle de la caméra, se qui a eu pour effet de plus voir correctement l'entrejambe alors qu'avant oui. Mon probleme c'est de pas m'appliqué sur mes rendus de tests (je venais de faire le perso du milieu). Je passe plus de temps a chargé les persos, les fringues, etc... Qu'a faire la scene.

Thank you very much.
Yeah I know, but I added the right one at the last minute and changed the camera angle, which resulted in a better view of the crotch than before. My problem is that I didn't apply myself on my test renderings (I had just done the middle character). I spend more time loading the characters, the clothes, etc... Than I do the scene.
Prend ton temps, la qualité d'une scène réside aussi dans les détails même ceux qui nous paraisse tout petit. Mieux vaux refaire un rendu si on s’aperçoit d'une erreur que de laisser une impression de "dommage...". Dans tous les cas, en regardant tes posts, on vois que tu progresse. Bravo. :)

Take your time, the quality of a scene also lies in the details, even those that seem very small to us. It's better to redo a rendering if you notice a mistake than to leave an impression of "damage". In any case, by looking at your posts, we can see that you're making progress. That's great. :)

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Prend ton temps, la qualité d'une scène réside aussi dans les détails même ceux qui nous paraisse tout petit. Mieux vaux refaire un rendu si on s’aperçoit d'une erreur que de laisser une impression de "dommage...". Dans tous les cas, en regardant tes posts, on vois que tu progresse. Bravo. :)

Take your time, the quality of a scene also lies in the details, even those that seem very small to us. It's better to redo a rendering if you notice a mistake than to leave an impression of "damage". In any case, by looking at your posts, we can see that you're making progress. That's great. :)
Merci.
Tu sais ce genre de rendus c'est juste pour voir si le visage est réussi une fois l'iray appliqué donc si c'est mal fait pas grave. Je m'appliques que quand les rendus je les gardes pour le jeu que j'ai repris c'est tout.

You know, this kind of rendering is just to see if the face looks good once the iray is applied so if it's bad it's okay. I only apply it when I save the renderings for the game I've taken over, that's all.

Last edited:

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Just some of my characters/scenes etc. Hopefully ill get my head together and build the actual game asap. To anyone who has problems with art or creating characters etc im happy to build you a character etc it's the part i actually enjoy doing. Im not honestly sure why im even working on a game.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes