3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The very last one

Just some of my characters/scenes etc. Hopefully ill get my head together and build the actual game asap. To anyone who has problems with art or creating characters etc im happy to build you a character etc it's the part i actually enjoy doing. Im not honestly sure why im even working on a game.
Might be just me but in the last pic the male character looks really young, even child like might be the angle or just me

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
The very last one

Might be just me but in the last pic the male character looks really young, even child like might be the angle or just me
I just threw it in there its a standard daz model. not going into the game. The end model will be somehting more like the big brother model which i like a lot. Im constantly looking for good male daz models but theyre very hard to find. Most are really really bad or just look like standard male model #1.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just some of my characters/scenes etc. Hopefully ill get my head together and build the actual game asap. To anyone who has problems with art or creating characters etc im happy to build you a character etc it's the part i actually enjoy doing. Im not honestly sure why im even working on a game.
No 6 is ...well, there's a lot of stuff stuck in each other, but not in a good or sexy way xD

Reactions: Namco15

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
No 6 is ...well, there's a lot of stuff stuck in each other, but not in a good or sexy way xD
lol these arent game renders just scenes tossed together to see how the models looked/worked in scenes. It's about building the assets all of these renders have flaws but tx i do appreciate criticism it helps

Reactions: recreation
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes