3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Too long hair can be a problem in the future, and it would have been nice if we could see the face better.
Yup - I've got a few nightmare haircuts in mine that require a lot of work. Lucky I've got a hairdresser on the spaceship!

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Yup - I've got a few nightmare haircuts in mine that require a lot of work. Lucky I've got a hairdresser on the spaceship!
It's true, mid-length hair takes a lot of work to make something good, so hair that's out of the ordinary...
For example on the picture of the guy, give a pose to this hair when the character is lying down, good luck.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It's true, mid-length hair takes a lot of work to make something good, so hair that's out of the ordinary...
For example on the picture of the guy, give a pose to this hair when the character is lying down, good luck.
There would have to be a lot of fancy camera jiggery-pokery to get round the issue. I used Dragonfly hair for one of my characters, and most of that update was spent just tweaking her hair!

Of course, if he did it right, hair like that could be a part of sex (if it was magic or something!) Hair job? :LOL: Is that a thing?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That's why they're white as ass (French expression :sneaky: ), okay.
Anyway, apart from the skin (too white), nice.
Not only because of headlamp. :) I have used goth teen skin texture and her makeup on milf model. :) This was just experimenting.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes