3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Sure , but it seemed more interesting this way;):p
You wouldn't have put them on, it would have come to the same in this configuration.

PS : One of them could have taken a gun during the coitus, the other one, wondering what's going on, would have taken it too. And the gun could have come into play ^^

• Wow
Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
You wouldn't have put them on, it would have come to the same in this configuration.

PS : One of them could have taken a gun during the coitus, the other one, wondering what's going on, would have taken it too. And the gun could have come into play ^^
you meant that way:oops:I thought you meant gunshots:DI prefer to just play with hands and tongue , with that is more than enough for my taste of course ;).

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
you meant that way:oops:I thought you meant gunshots:DI prefer to just play with hands and tongue , with that is more than enough for my taste of course ;).
I've never said a shot xd But it can be used for foreplay, caress (cold metal on the skin) or for penetration.

Reactions: Namco15

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The strand is actually the skullcap poking through. Go into the parameters and enlarge it a bit to get rid of that. Should be easy to see in smooth shaded view.
Thanks! i thought it was the hair because the color was close but im going to do that now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes