3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonsoir a tous question : ces possible de installe daz sur un second disque pour gagner de la place sur le principale disque de 250 Gb

good evening has all question: these possible to install daz on a second disk to save space on the main disk of 250 Gb

cinic20

Apr 9, 2018
bonsoir a tous question : ces possible de installe daz sur un second disque pour gagner de la place sur le principale disque de 250 Gb

good evening has all question: these possible to install daz on a second disk to save space on the main disk of 250 Gb
Yes you can but I don't recommend it. daz likes to check your main drive (C:) for it's meta data and other file paths. If you use the installer then all your assets will still be installed on the main drive as well unless you change their folders but then you also have to change the directory file paths in the Daz software as well so you dont have problems with your assets. I tried this once and it was a headache to fix a lot of things just couldn't be "found"

I recommend keep daz on your main drive especially if it's a SSD. All of your downloads install them on another drive and update the file folders paths in the software. This keeps daz snappy and if you ever need to upgrade your harddrive. Copying over your library and updating your file paths is a lot easier and faster.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
here some more from my wip comic, the line on her forehead i believe is a strand of hair anyway i used denoiser for the 2nd pic. That program really helps fixing fireflies.

The amulet is going to lead into a bimbofication.
The strand is actually the skullcap poking through. Go into the parameters and enlarge it a bit to get rid of that. Should be easy to see in smooth shaded view.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes