3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Bought the "Render in a box" asset here, and this shit is so much light that the whole render works wonderfully. And even if it's so light, at the same time the quality of it is really, really good. Honestly I was surprised. The only thing that.. gave me problem sadly it's a common one, and I'm talking about all of the numerous reflective surfaces scattered here and there within this small environment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even without zooming in you can see some noise here and there, but after three hours of rendering and only 2% done of it, I honestly gave up and accepted as it is. Mind you, it didn't fell on the CPU because like I said it's really light (only 580 MB about textures) and can be use for everything sci-fi, but all of those surfaces really killed the render :/

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Bought the "Render in a box" asset here, and this shit is so much light that the whole render works wonderfully. And even if it's so light, at the same time the quality of it is really, really good. Honestly I was surprised. The only thing that.. gave me problem sadly it's a common one, and I'm talking about all of the numerous reflective surfaces scattered here and there within this small environment
Even without zooming in you can see some noise here and there, but after three hours of rendering and only 2% done of it, I honestly gave up and accepted as it is. Mind you, it didn't fell on the CPU because like I said it's really light (only 580 MB about textures) and can be use for everything sci-fi, but all of those surfaces really killed the render :/
Denoised + downsize a little bit and problem solved
557005_58.png

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
What kind of denoiser did you used? About downsizing didn't thought, but denoising I tried it but everything was like "washed out" or something.
A slightly better version than what you can find here

Install tutos:
Put the folder denoiser 1.2 on another desk than C:
Add batch Sequence.bat in folder "Denoiser 1.2"
Edit Sequence.bat
Put the drive letter where the folder "Denoiser 1.2" is located.
And change extention png or jpg

For denoised a pics put the png or jpg in the folder "Denoiser 1.2"
And run Sequence.bat
New file is denoiser_xxxx.jpg/png

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
A slightly better version than what you can find here
Well.. I'll be damned. I have that, but I never got it to work. I tried the nvidia one, but that only "washes out" completely everything from the image somehow. Could you mind sharing your folder or something? Because even thought I followed the instructions in the asset thread, like I said didn't worked for me somehow .-.

Reactions: Namco15

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Well.. I'll be damned. I have that, but I never got it to work. I tried the nvidia one, but that only "washes out" completely everything from the image somehow. Could you mind sharing your folder or something? Because even thought I followed the instructions in the asset thread, like I said didn't worked for me somehow .-.
I made you an installation tutorial, I just needed time to write it, sorry for editing my post. :sneaky:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Welp.. again, I'll be damned but the intel is so, so ten times better than the nvidia one.
I didn't even downscaled the render, since it was better as it is. Thank you Larry Kubiac you just made my day and let me found out a better denoiser xD

(sorry for posting it a third time lads. I promise i'll not do it again xD)

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Welp.. again, I'll be damned but the intel is so, so ten times better than the nvidia one.
I didn't even downscaled the render, since it was better as it is. Thank you Larry Kubiac you just made my day and let me found out a better denoiser xD

(sorry for posting it a third time lads. I promise i'll not do it again xD)
NP.
I'm glad one of my tutos made someone happy (for once xd)

Reactions: Namco15

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
I was never a fan of your "main character's" face. There was just something off-putting about it. :unsure:

This updated version is a HUGE game changer. She really looks great.
Now you just need to go back and re-render ALL of the previous ones with this updated model. :p
If you see some of my stuff that you don't like perhaps it's because it wasn't intended for your likings.

kkkkkkkkkkk6777.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes