3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Practice images I made of the dev (me haha!) intro for a header file which player only would see first time starting game with 18+ disclaimer, a little about the game, etc. It was 27 images for entire intro not tried to Photoshop yet as I am even learning how to do that too! Just throwing a few in here, I am new and not too techie so be gentle, hee hee.

DooRetsam

Oct 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't usually post my bumbling attempts at rendering. All credit to aikiriu. I saw the image and recalled that I love the Magicians books, and the programme is something that SyFy really did well.

Anyway - I can't be arsed to make a "real person" in Daz, so I used Mousso's "Elliandra" and shrank down her height and frame. Also had a go with DoF. Vignette enhanced in Photoshop. Being a Mac user, this took 4hrs and damn near all 64GB of my system RAM . . . and the lighting is still shite!

alice-books copy.jpg

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Still relatively new to Daz. Was playing around with canned posing scenes and experimenting with lighting and perspective views. Surprised myself and ended up with this. Rendered at 4K (4096 x 2304) then reduced to 75% (3072 x 1728) with no post processing. Render took about 30 minutes on my GTX1080 using Iray.

Lounging 01.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes