3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Toying around with different morphs, dFormers and collision props to achieve more realistic points of impact between surfaces. No Meshgrabber or Blender/Hexagon involved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if someone knows a way to enhance wetness effects without getting a headache for interfering Geoshells like GP. Let me know. The in builds for GP aren't visible enough for my taste and additional Geoshells don't play nice with GP (white shell syndrome). I already tried to transfer some input via L.I.E. but only with little or no success (different UV Maps so its finiky to place the textures correct).

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Also if someone knows a way to enhance wetness effects without getting a headache for interfering Geoshells like GP. Let me know. The in builds for GP aren't visible enough for my taste and additional Geoshells don't play nice with GP (white shell syndrome). I already tried to transfer some input via L.I.E. but only with little or no success (different UV Maps so its finiky to place the textures correct).
This applied on hand : Dual Lobe
Works with gens to
capture.png
denoiser_caro_hand.png
wet.png
my valentin.png

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Love the semi-muted colors! Can you share what shader or render settings you use to achieve this look?
Thanks!
Mo.
It's mostly post work in Luminar, Lightroom, ACDsee and PS as well :ROFLMAO:
The one from daz it's not even close enough with the result

Don't have the file anymore but I have a screenshot
Untitled.png

Last edited:

BumbleBeeHD

Nov 24, 2018
I like the skin, I would suggest adding a little bit more gloss to the skin and lips and maybe try some eyes from this set for more realistic results on the eyes
Thanks, I'm constantly trying to improve photorealism. I'll give a try with a bit more glossiness and this eye resource.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes