3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
That is a great resource, thank you!
It is-if you have a 1080Ti now, you should check out the 2080Ti+1080Ti times as well. With iRay you don't need SLI, or even matching cards-if your power supply can handle it you can just leave your 1080Ti in a lower slot when you get your 2080Ti, and it just will use it as well to render even faster (it won't pool the memory, sadly)

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
Dec 27, 2019
It is-if you have a 1080Ti now, you should check out the 2080Ti+1080Ti times as well. With iRay you don't need SLI, or even matching cards-if your power supply can handle it you can just leave your 1080Ti in a lower slot when you get your 2080Ti, and it just will use it as well to render even faster (it won't pool the memory, sadly)
Thank you for the great info. I am saving to get a new computer. Slow process. :) I will try to save for a dual GPU setup. SATA drives, 32 or 64 GB of RAM, etc.

One thing I always wondered as well was this:
It seems (to me at least) that many manufactures make the same cards. PNY, Asus, etc.
Is there an online resource that rates the BRANDS as well? For the same model card?

Thanks,
Mo.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Thank you for the great info. I am saving to get a new computer. Slow process. :) I will try to save for a dual GPU setup. SATA drives, 32 or 64 GB of RAM, etc.

It seems (to me at least) that many manufactures make the same cards. PNY, Asus, etc.
Is there an online resource that rates the BRANDS as well? For the same model card?

Thanks,
Mo.

This site is your friend when trying to build a new system. It even has localized pricing for over 20 countries:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonsoir a tous
étant un grand fan de cosplay je recherche des costumes de super héro(iones) si vous avez des lien merci par avance

good evening all
being a big fan of cosplay I'm looking for superhero(iones) costumes if you have links thank you in advance
Venomwoman.png

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

Thanks,
Mo.
iRay rendering is a bit weird for benchmarking. Unlike with gaming and such, there is practically NO difference between different brands and variations of the same model graphicscard for iRay. The cheapest Gigabyte 2080Ti renders about as fast as the most expensive MSI 2080Ti card. But, before you order just about any new Nvidia graphicscard.. The 30xx series will supposedly launch this year. Although Daz does tend to be slow with implementing the latest driver technologies into Daz Studio. Actually, NVidia is quite slow as well, they finally released drivers optimized for iRay rendering on RTX cards less than half a year ago, when the cards were already on sale for a year. The improvements were great, but it would've been nice if they had unlocked those mechanics earlier.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes