3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, it's the Marvel version of Thor's hammer, how am I wrong ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
They weren't asking for Mjolnir, they were asking for the hammer that appears in this image.
1584061868601.png

and it was answered. Its in

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
First render from my next comic.. dance instructor and his best student, who's making some mistakes because of sexual frustration accumulated after her recent break up. Let's see if he can help her with that as well as her dance moves.

1.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well, it's the Marvel version of Thor's hammer, how am I wrong ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
View attachment 585029
It's just missing the strap. Yeah, I'm very much mistaken, omg.
kuz I was asking for the hammer IN THE PICTURE ... but I guess reading is not your strong suit. tyvm for those who found me the .

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know what Hammer Prop this is? I wanna re-create this Thor character. View attachment 584681
kuz I was asking for the hammer IN THE PICTURE ... but I guess reading is not your strong suit. tyvm for those who found me the .
Yeah, and the knowledge of the fictional characters is not yours. Just because it's gold with a glitter doesn't mean it's the thor hammer, u know.

• Haha

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yeah, and the knowledge of the fictional characters is not yours. Just because it's gold doesn't mean it's the thor hammer, u know.
Again, you make your self look like a fool. I know who MCU Thor is. I wanted to recreate THIS Thor. Look back at my post, I never mentioned MCU Thor. You lost, just take the L. convergence-outfit-for-genesis-males-00-main-daz3d.jpg

Reactions: pim0

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Was just playing around and ended up with a "Where do I know her from?" render. Then it hit me. Accidental "celebrity look alike". The filename I gave it contains the hints for you to figure it out. :sneaky:

CW - SG - AD - CL.png

Another small hint....

CW - SG - AD - CL.gif

(I didn't have a "gun prop" to put in her right hand after I did the render)

Dec 27, 2019
It be like that sometimes. Daz3d.com doesn't always say what assets they are using and you have to go on a scavenger hunt. To their benefit tho, they do it like 85% of the time. I did it recently for the View attachment 585110
I believe it is up to the developer listing the asset for sale. Most take the time to list the assets used in the promo shots.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Was just playing around and ended up with a "Where do I know her from?" render. Then it hit me. Accidental "celebrity look alike". The filename I gave it contains the hints for you to figure it out. :sneaky:

View attachment 585354

Another small hint....

View attachment 585359

(I didn't have a "gun prop" to put in her right hand after I did the render)
les poil ta oublier de les cacher
you forgot to hide them.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes