3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
Images from a game I continue to slowly work on. Plus a bonus frame that doesn't happen in the game; I just wanted to make it.

This is proving to be a *ton* of work.

View attachment 585891 View attachment 585892 View attachment 585893
Dude, this looks great BUT just be aware that some suits (I am not even sure who owns the copyright these days) might reach out to you to cease and desist. And this after they contacted this site for info. It sucks, but I have seen some awesome fan-made projects shut down because of corporate greed.

if this was just some fan art, ehhhh. Maybe that would keep you under the radar. But you are making a game.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019
Dude, this looks great BUT just be aware that some suits (I am not even sure who owns the copyright these days) might reach out to you to cease and desist. And this after they contacted this site for info. It sucks, but I have seen some awesome fan-made projects shut down because of corporate greed.

if this was just some fan art, ehhhh. Maybe that would keep you under the radat. But you are making a game.
Thanks! That’s interesting. I’d imagined that since the game was going to be free, it would fall into fair use. Do you think it’d be worth starting a separate thread to get more information?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Geez...all I did in my render post was leave some "fur" showing through her jeans. I don't feel bad about that at all now. :ROFLMAO: (y)
Im trying to study the animation side of things to see if it's logical to put them in my game, came across that when i was setting up poses. Mistakes were definitely made xD

Images from a game I continue to slowly work on. Plus a bonus frame that doesn't happen in the game; I just wanted to make it.

This is proving to be a *ton* of work.

View attachment 585891 View attachment 585892 View attachment 585893
This is fantastic, great depth of field and colour work. As already stated it could trigger the money overlords but if you're clever about it and change it up so that the shirts aren't the colours used, entirely different logo, never state what it is or reference it... You're good.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
quel con ce marteau
c'est moi Thorette

what a jerk that hammer
It's me, Thorette.
View attachment 585945
Il y a que Thor qui peut l'utiliser, je veux dire par la le "vrai" Thor" ah ah. Peut-etre que le doré a paillette sera a la porté de tous.
Only Thor can use it, I mean the "real Thor" ah ah. Maybe the golden with glitter will be within everyone's reach.

• Haha
Reactions: jfredy78

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
And here posted in the DMD fan-art thread, my first try with animation, i wanted to test gravity and collision with skirt, hairs and boobs

And here a example of what i like to do, recreate movie scene with Dee from the game DMD, so all my recreation movie scenes are in this thread
here the last one i made this week from the "Independence Day" movie
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/post-3147965

And as you talk about Star Trek, here few renders i made with Dee on Tuesday

dee trek.jpg dee trek2.jpg dee trek3.jpg dee trek4.jpg dee trek5.jpg dee trek6.jpg

if you like my art follow me on the DMD fan-art thread or o my Patreons :)

Last edited:

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
And here posted in the DMD fan-art thread, my first try with animation, i wanted to test gravity and collision with skirt, hairs and boobs

Boobs remind me of the googly eyes that you can stick on, jiggly isn't even the right word for them! :D

How long did it take to render?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes