3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Recently started to learn Daz, here's your e-girl. What's good, what's bad?
bar5000it.png
Looks good, seems like her right wrist is clipping into her leg a bit and I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like her nose ring isn't in the right spot (maybe). Either way it is really good for just starting out, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more!

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
DiosDecay, thanks for the notes! Looks like I did some morphs after posing and adding a ring and some stuff became out of place a bit.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks! That’s interesting. I’d imagined that since the game was going to be free, it would fall into fair use. Do you think it’d be worth starting a separate thread to get more information?
As far as I know, as long as you keep it free, and so you don't lock everything behind a paywall, should be fine (unless they're called "Blizzard" who fuck the shit out of everyone, free or not)!

how to get the wet look
There are three options mostly:
- Top Coat like Staff suggested
- Glossy Layered Weight, the most common one (and specifically the Glossy Roughness, if you pump that up the skin will be dry, if you pump that down the skin will be wet)
- Or Dual Lobe

Or again there are already some pre-made maps that you have to switch in the right place, but that requires a bit more work within the surfaces tab if you're not yet accustomed to it! Though the instructions are easy enough to understand! I'll leave the link here:
Personally, I use a lot the default one so the Glossy option.

------------------------------

On another note, I think I'm getting the hang of the kisses here :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The full one is available on Patreon - is mostly a mini-set of 4 pics, nothing much >.<

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes