3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Decided to make my own girl for whatever images I work on later.
I'm keeping her somewhat basic so that it'll be easier to fit her into different roles, for example, Punk in one image, nerdy librarian in another.
Anyway, here's Wonderwa--I mean Melissa.
(Also, Blonde or Dyed hair?)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
lidl_i.png

Didn't start DAZ this week often but after I saw this video decided I could try to make a quick one

We're not gonna die of the new Corona.. we gonna die of stupidity but at least with a clean ass!

yeah i know shitty render, eyelashes without texture.. it's a quick 5 min one don't give a fuck.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Melissa is something of an exhibitionist, so while she's at work, she'll sometimes go to the archives and give whoever is on security duty something of a show.
MelissaWork(Edited).jpg
The image has been edited to appear like footage from a security camera. Here's the original:
MelissaWork.jpg

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Just doing some tests with the denoiser within Daz, by choosing different numbers of iterations and such. These are most the results after doing three different render with 1900, 1950 and 1980 as a value set for the denoiser to kick-in (and 2000 iterations in total)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But like someone made me notice, of course I can't see that much of difference like this. So tomorrow I'm gonna probably make more test with different numbers of iterations, distant from one another.
Also I kinda noticed now that the second pic, under her armpit there's some strange "bending". Probably the pose, or maybe some morphs that I used :unsure:
They look great. One thing i found out to bring out the details was to go to photoshop afterwords and do a sharpening image trick. Its fast and does a really good job.

I hope you dont mind. but I took one of your images and made it sharper just to show. Took like 10 seconds to do and so it would drastically cut down the render time if you did use the de-noiser then use Photoshop to bring out the details again.

UN SHARP

601746_91-2_PS (1).png

SHARPEND

601746_91-2_PS.png

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
They look great. One thing i found out to bring out the details was to go to photoshop afterwords and do a sharpening image trick. Its fast and does a really good job.

I hope you dont mind. but I took one of your images and made it sharper just to show. Took like 10 seconds to do and so it would drastically cut down the render time if you did use the de-noiser then use Photoshop to bring out the details again.

UN SHARP

View attachment 588023

SHARPEND

View attachment 588020
High Pass filter plus Overlay blending mode?

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
No. What I do is Duplicate the image twice, (CTRL + J) then put both images into a folder. Then turn the folder to Overlay blending mode.

Next I take the top image inside the folder, turn that to vivid light, then (CTRL + I) Invert it. Then with the image still selected I go up to the Filter and press (Convert for smart filters.) Then I go to Blur and chose (Surface Blue) Use whatever settings you like to sharpen your image. I tend to use pretty low numbers as it works best. I used Radius 10 Threshold 25.

Thats it. Once you get the process down in your head, it is fast.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

UN SHARP

View attachment 588023

SHARPEND

View attachment 588020
No problem! I actually did already in the pics, but I never do it that much because depends always on the image: sometimes it's good to use more sharpening, sometimes less it's the good (y)

Reactions: DoctorPervic
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes