3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
jfredy78 j'ai trouvé un petit script pour réduire le temps d'un rendu de 40/50% si sa te tente. Je fais des rendus de moins d'une minute maintenant.
jfredy78 I found a little script to reduce the rendering time by 40/50% if you're interested. I make renderings of less than a minute now.
Sorry for the quote, but I would be interested on this too, if you don't mind.

Sep 12, 2019
As far as I know, as long as you keep it free, and so you don't lock everything behind a paywall, should be fine (unless they're called "Blizzard" who fuck the shit out of everyone, free or not)!

There are three options mostly:
- Top Coat like Staff suggested
- Glossy Layered Weight, the most common one (and specifically the Glossy Roughness, if you pump that up the skin will be dry, if you pump that down the skin will be wet)
- Or Dual Lobe

Or again there are already some pre-made maps that you have to switch in the right place, but that requires a bit more work within the surfaces tab if you're not yet accustomed to it! Though the instructions are easy enough to understand! I'll leave the link here:
Personally, I use a lot the default one so the Glossy option.

------------------------------

On another note, I think I'm getting the hang of the kisses here :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The full one is available on Patreon - is mostly a mini-set of 4 pics, nothing much >.<
Thanks I was thinking I’d just include a BTC donate wallet link but keep the game free.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes