3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Gythe Verhoeven is a Dutch girl born to wealthy parents. She knew from a young age she was supposed to take over the family business. To prepare her for this task her parents made sure she had the best start in life by making sure her week was full of respectable hobbies. This gave her little time for herself or her friends. It is not unsurprising therefor she doesn't really know who she is.

She has the feeling she doesn't belong at the university and any day now a staff member will knock on her dorm door to inform her a mistake was made. She has performance anxiety often failing tests even though she is usually the most well prepared student there. Starting to study for an exam basically when the term starts.

Gythe likes to go out sometimes but prefers a small stable base of good friends. It usually takes a while to get to know the real her.

Gythe trying out the pole.png Gythe at work.png Gythe as furniture.png

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Gythe Verhoeven is a Dutch girl born to wealthy parents. She knew from a young age she was supposed to take over the family business. To prepare her for this task her parents made sure she had the best start in life by making sure her week was full of respectable hobbies. This gave her little time for herself or her friends. It is not unsurprising therefor she doesn't really know who she is.

She has the feeling she doesn't belong at the university and any day now a staff member will knock on her dorm door to inform her a mistake was made. She has performance anxiety often failing tests even though she is usually the most well prepared student there. Starting to study for an exam basically when the term starts.

Gythe likes to go out sometimes but prefers a small stable base of good friends. It usually takes a while to get to know the real her.

View attachment 595750 View attachment 595749 View attachment 595748
fine - more please :p

Reactions: .ox

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Shortstack Juliette

Shortstack Futie Juliette Clock Room 01_crt.jpg

In my Discord channel I just posted pictures of all my 15 shortstacks. If you want, you can vote there which one is your personal darling. ;)

Reactions: Y.Gromov
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes