3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So what kind of lighting did you use. did you use HDRI or mostly mesh lights? or regular lights in Daz3D. I'm just curious.
There's an HDRI for the day effect, but the lighting is mostly three mesh lights. One reddish-orange (behind her right shoulder), one blue (front right shoulder angled in), and one yellow-orange (left facing in). That helps the colours merge well to give the sunset/sunrise look, I thought.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Somebody would know how to remove that weird hatching after applying this :
lesb.png

Thanks.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
"Stop filming!"

bad_day.jpg

I created this render to process my feelings and not to collect Likes. I'm afraid that someone I know or someone I like will end up being one of those body bags. I have chosen this scene to honor the fearless helpers on the front line. So feel free to scroll on.

Last edited:

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Hey guys... need some feedback about lighting and shades. maybe even about skin textures..
I also did some basic photoshop with it.. thoughts and ideas?

Reactions: Ludvinae

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys... need some feedback about lighting and shades. maybe even about skin textures..
I also did some basic photoshop with it.. thoughts and ideas?
hi man, hope this can help you.

609398_2nd_try_bed_scene_-_photoshopff.png

1. With too much photoshop you lost all details and the hair look flat and weird.

2. Same thing here, too much PS, the shadow is destroyed.

3. The arms go into the bed, you can use Mesh grabber or d-former to make it look better.

4. For this weird white spots, I think that the light you used is too strong and/or the wet effect is too strong too.

I'm no expert but here is what I think ! Good luck !

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
hi man, hope this can help you.

1. With too much photoshop you lost all details and the hair look flat and weird.

2. Same thing here, too much PS, the shadow is destroyed.

3. The arms go into the bed, you can use Mesh grabber or d-former to make it look better.

4. For this weird white spots, I think that the light you used is too strong and/or the wet effect is too strong too.

I'm no expert but here is what I think ! Good luck !
Yeah.. my PS was a bit too much i agree.. i have to dig the program up i think!!! thanks for the feedback :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes