Who's your Favorite Model?

Mine are , , and my New Favorite: .

Fav Girls.jpg

Reactions: larry5168

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Thanks. :)

The model is just playing with a lot of sliders. The lighting, however, was 12 hours of pain, suffering, and experimentation... :p

Yah, I do everything Daz with no post-work other than to resize in Photoshop. :)
So what kind of lighting did you use. did you use HDRI or mostly mesh lights? or regular lights in Daz3D. I'm just curious.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
So I have this weird character for Daz, I don't know who that is, but I think I've seen her somewhere before, maybe last time in the cafe... :unsure:
Anyway she looks nice, so I thought I make a quick render with her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't play the game but I think that's D.Va or whatever the spelling is from Overwatch.

May 9, 2018
Feels good to be finally back (thanks COVID19!) :LOL:

Well, long story short: PC Format -> New Job -> Home Relocation -> Living adjustments and personal shit. Yep, sounds about right!

Now, where were we... Kinda rusty but I hope I get my rendering skills back on track, I'm genuinely proud to see awesome artworks by veterans and beginners alike.. got me all teary-eyed like that :love:

Here's a little sum'in sum'in I did for practice a couple of days ago when I reinstalled Daz. Hope you like.

Cucking01.jpg

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Feels good to be finally back (thanks COVID19!) :LOL:

Well, long story short: PC Format -> New Job -> Home Relocation -> Living adjustments and personal shit. Yep, sounds about right!

Now, where were we... Kinda rusty but I hope I get my rendering skills back on track, I'm genuinely proud to see awesome artworks by veterans and beginners alike.. got me all teary-eyed like that :love:

Here's a little sum'in sum'in I did for practice a couple of days ago when I reinstalled Daz. Hope you like.

View attachment 595020
Nice to see you again :) Even if it's because of a pandemic.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Im in Portugal but out in the country, so I dont see much of what happening with the pandemic.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Im in Portugal but out in the country, so I dont see much of what happening with the pandemic.
What happens is that the army is in the territory, what happens is that people die every day, what happens is that people steal toilet paper during a health crisis, what happens is that we are locked up at home otherwise it's a amend of 135 up to 375 euros if you don't pay on the spot, what happens is that you shouldn't get sick anymore or else you will certainly be abandoned, welcome to France.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes