3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Impressive render time, on what kind of spec? and what about big scenes?
The settings are by default and 1080 only, but the script changes stuff internally and it's very volatile (I feel like it never loads all the way through)... Here it has activated the bloom while I didn't and I only loaded characters without env. And I checked the settings yesterday because I tested the script with the denoiser.
The time is also volatile and can be fast and long without changing anything to the scene and it's incomprehensible.
And finally the time depends not so much on the scene itself but more on the light, shadows and v4 outfits(why I don't know, without iray maybe).

Reactions: Digital_reality

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Robo-Maids. The First ones to kill us when the Robot Apocalypse happens.

Robo Miad Neko Library.jpg

Also, A bad lighting failure turned this into the stuff of nightmares. Imagine you come home from work of wherever, you walk into your library to relax, and all you see is Blue Lights in the Darkness. Terrifying. Especially if those Lights turn RED.

Murder Maid.jpg

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Hobo : "I think I'm startin' to remember something Detective.......been awhile since a pretty young thing like yourself has done this for me."

Detective : "Shut up, you better have the info I need or you will regret it till the end of your days"

Hobo : "Can feel the info cumming now Sweetie."
Hobo 2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 20, 2020
The settings are by default and 1080 only, but the script changes stuff internally and it's very volatile (I feel like it never loads all the way through)... Here it has activated the bloom while I didn't and I only loaded characters without env. And I checked the settings yesterday because I tested the script with the denoiser.
The time is also volatile and can be fast and long without changing anything to the scene and it's incomprehensible.
And finally the time depends not so much on the scene itself but more on the light, shadows and v4 outfits(why I don't know, without iray maybe).
So it doesnt work with newer characters right? Its only optimized for v4 charachters ?and is it for 3delight? Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
So it doesnt work with newer characters right? Its only optimized for v4 charachters ?and is it for 3delight? Thanks for the reply
I may have misspoken in fact it doesn't work very well with the old clothes.
exemple (i denoise, and this is degusting...)
8min 0% (shirt/skirt v4 )
testdenoiser.png
As slow on this one
test_denoiser.png

Futalicius+roasty+androginy+pentacle
What's up, chica como esta ?
Whatsup.png

Last edited:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I have a question.

I am wondering about the quality in renders. Who likes Photorealistic more then carttonish or plastic look when playing VN games?

I myself like both, to me what matters most is how the game is played, or the story.

Reactions: DiosDecay

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I have a question.

I am wondering about the quality in renders. Who likes Photorealistic more then carttonish or plastic look when playing VN games?

I myself like both, to me what matters most is how the game is played, or the story.
Yes there is also the quality of the renderings, I don't like the cartoon side too much after each taste. I'm more holiday island style but with a 1080 it's hard or need to find the right settings.

Reactions: DoctorPervic
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes