3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Got a solid piece of hardware here w/ me
I'll check for updates, yeah

I tried some renders today, and it worked just fine - but all of them w/ only a single figure, could it be something related?
It ain't the first time that happens
It's why I'm worried... :unsure:
I should've saved that broken scene

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2020
So guys, I was going for a quick render yesturday, and this weird thing happened

View attachment 592382
View attachment 592383
View attachment 592384

Any ideas? It kept happening... some light presets fixed it, I don't know why... but changing my render settings manually did not
What did I miss? What happened?
It could be your camera settings try changing to another camera , or change the gamma value in tone maping , if its not those then close daz and reopen your project it may fix it, if those didnt help then open another project to see if its only happening in this scene or not

Last edited:
Reactions: SummmerP

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Got a solid piece of hardware here w/ me
I'll check for updates, yeah

I tried some renders today, and it worked just fine - but all of them w/ only a single figure, could it be something related?
It ain't the first time that happens
It's why I'm worried... :unsure:
I should've saved that broken scene
Can you give more information? If I remember correctly, 3Delight breaks up the picture into squares like that. What's your hardware? What are you render settings? Do you have CPU rendering on as well? Just, everything. Haha. Whatever you can tell me about your setup would help me help you. :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
And now, for something completely different ...

If you are tired to death of seeing girls go in one of the two generic stores that only sell T-shirts to see them come out of the dressing room with a bikini or a beautiful dress, then you understand my frustration. I got this dressing rack and hangers for free from , took it into Hexagon and separated out the hanger and hook, then brought them into Daz3D where I applied common materials (brass, wood), and then brought the rack in and did the same.

I dressed some flattened G8F models with the dresses then hid the model and positioned the dresses on each hanger. Added plane primitives for the floor (set to berber carpet surface) and the wall (set to matte paint finish) and added three-point lighting for shadows. The result (in 29 minutes on my ancient 760 GTX video card) is this: a rack of clothes that any G8F female can actually put on!

Upscale clothing store rack.png

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019

If you are tired to death of seeing girls go in one of the two generic stores that only sell T-shirts to see them come out of the dressing room with a bikini or a beautiful dress, then you understand my frustration. I got this dressing rack and hangers for free from , took it into Hexagon and separated out the hanger and hook, then brought them into Daz3D where I applied common materials (brass, wood), and then brought the rack in and did the same.

I dressed some flattened G8F models with the dresses then hid the model and positioned the dresses on each hanger. Added plane primitives for the floor (set to berber carpet surface) and the wall (set to matte paint finish) and added three-point lighting for shadows. The result (in 29 minutes on my ancient 760 GTX video card) is this: a rack of clothes that any G8F female can actually put on!

View attachment 592931
That's a pretty smart way to tackle that. Probably better than hoping dForce will play nice.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018

If you are tired to death of seeing girls go in one of the two generic stores that only sell T-shirts to see them come out of the dressing room with a bikini or a beautiful dress, then you understand my frustration.
Yes, I wholeheartedly do. Awesome work!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
That's a pretty smart way to tackle that. Probably better than hoping dForce will play nice.
I wish I could take the credit for it, but I found this designed for G3F characters that gave me the inspiration, and I took it from there. Also found this that was uploaded to ShareCG eleven years ago and imported it into Daz3D. It came in with all surfaces intact, and will be my next project to hang bikinis on.

You are right about dForce ... with using dForce you are stuck only using dForce garments, but with this method, you can use any garments which busts the field wide open to all the free garments that are out there online, and not just Daz's "hand me more money" garments.

Reactions: HFSTime

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Continuing on my previous theme, I wanted a rack of swimsuits and lingerie that I actually can put on my characters. Everything in this scene is free, mostly from Adam Thwaites website (all the swimwear), but the rack, hangers, and thongs are from Share CG. The thongs were actually designed for G3F, but fit fine on a G8F as well. Without any background the whole scene requires about 3 minutes to render on my ancient 760GTX card, however, once a textured plane primitive is added for the floor and wall, and Iray shaders are added to make wallpaper and a mahogany floor, the render time jumps up to 22 minutes. Still not too bad considering the sheer volume of items on the rack.

Swimsuit and Lingerie Rack (all freebies).png

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Just a bit of fun, while waiting for things to download.

Detective : "Just tell me if you saw anything last night.."

Hobo : "Gosh Miss Detective, I see a lot of things, my minds all fuzzy you see"

Detective : "And what would it take to get you to remember?"
Hobo.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes