3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It looks like you have another shell on her. So you should find this shell and zero the opacity of it for tail in surfaces tab.
Or simplest "shell fix" golden palace on shell even golden palace not applied it still works.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It looks like you have another shell on her. So you should find this shell and zero the opacity of it for tail in surfaces tab.
I'll try that. Yeah I DO have another shell, but that is not the issue, The Tail doesn't allow you to change the Square connecting it to the body, It only seemlessly blends with other cat Skin textures. I used to change the color to a Latex Skin color. If I could just make that Square transparent, it would solve all my problems.

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
It's true that he's got a lot of skin in v4, as well as some so-called HD stuff on genesis3/8.
Me ? :)

Noice.
There is some really great and underrated 4/4.2 skins. I love ones. Took me a while to convert them to g8f via Blender (not a fan of clone/geograft method for pratical reason). The only thing really annoying is sometime baked light effect into the diffuse map (I guess 3DL way before Iray) but some are goddam neat.
Yes, Mihrelle's textures are also really nice, often you've also to iron out weird navels or "shadows" underneath the butt cheeks :)

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I had the same thing happen to me a while back. dont quite remember what fixed it, but i think it was something to do with my hardware not working properly because of outdated drivers. I would sugest seeing if you need to update your graphics drivers.

Reactions: SummmerP
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes