3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DillyD

Dec 22, 2019
what is Denosier? I'm new to 3d Art. only started a month or so ago.
Denoisers remove some of the graininess in your renders. There's a built-in denoiser in Daz (under render settings > filtering > 'post denoiser avaliable'), but IIRC it just applies a blur effect to the image, so it can help reduce noise but might look smudgy. You're better off using something like this which takes a more algorithmic approach to denoising and also gives you more control over how much noise to remove.

Ebonheart

Dec 26, 2017
Messing around with lighting colors - I was moving this image back and forth on my two monitors and realized how much different an image can look on different monitor settings. On my left monitor, the image is a little over exposed and the reds have been completely toned down. However, on my right monitor, the image looks properly exposed and balanced. What can I do to combat this?

Fiona Lighting Test 1ac.png

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hi, i'm a noob, should I be using Blender or DAZ3D for rendering/modelling?
Daz is not modelling software, for that you could use Blender. For rendering, it's up to you but the appeal of Daz is it's simplicity, especially for beginners.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
She started as Emma. But I morphed a bunch of stuff into her, little bit of 6 or 7 characters on the face.
I say keep it up, I never liked the look of Hunny-Pop games, but if you wanna go for the anime look, I feel you can do a better job in Daz. All your converts looked great so far!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Denoisers remove some of the graininess in your renders. There's a built-in denoiser in Daz (under render settings > filtering > 'post denoiser avaliable'), but IIRC it just applies a blur effect to the image, so it can help reduce noise but might look smudgy. You're better off using something like this which takes a more algorithmic approach to denoising and also gives you more control over how much noise to remove.
Yeah idk what's up I never get weird render issues like that

Neko Neko Dick Lick.jpg

Reactions: L☹VE and Y.Gromov
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes