3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Been a little while since my last post. Haven't done much outside a few loli pieces (won't post here) (y)

Put this together yesterday.
Logan (Wolverine) and Laura Kinney (X-23). It's simple, but I've wanted to make a set with them for a while. Since I've finished this I may do a few more.

l-n-l-01a.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well with everything going on :sick:

Peter020

Aug 4, 2018
Been a little while since my last post. Haven't done much outside a few loli pieces (won't post here) (y)

Put this together yesterday.
Logan (Wolverine) and Laura Kinney (X-23). It's simple, but I've wanted to make a set with them for a while. Since I've finished this I may do a few more.

View attachment 602035

Hope everyone is doing well with everything going on :sick:

Love it! lightning, composition and PP. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: cwsmlk

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Still just learning. Experimenting with dForce hair and clothes, and making them work (sometimes :geek:) with poses and no explosions. Sticking to studio type renders and experimenting with lighting setups for now. Overlooked the index finger sticking in the leaf prior to rendering. Oh well..... :oops:

Bride.png

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Ashley Johnstone is part of a large and influential family in the United States. Born in Illinois she has 2 older brothers, an older sister and one younger brother. For the first years of her life she was mostly raised by an Au pair while her parents worked an average of 80 hours a week or more. From age 7 onwards she was, like her older siblings, shipped off to an elite boarding school. It might not be surprising to know she feels little connection with most of her actual family.

In the dormitories of the elite school Ashley was battle hardened and learned quickly not to show weakness. Helped by her pleasant physique and social nature she quickly rose to the top of the schools food chain. This however does not mean she is not a hard worker and expects the same from the people around her.

She has does not mind exploiting other people's weaknesses and will for instance flirt with men and women alike to get better tips while working or free drinks while partying. She has a bit of a tendency to see the world as a zero sum game (for me to win someone else will have to lose).

Her hobbies include traveling, going to music festivals, partying, field hockey, horse riding and shopping. She takes an interest in politics.

The pictures are obviously not her normal attire accept for the one in the lecture hall.
Ashley 3.png
Ashley 1.png Ashley 2.png Ashley in class.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes