3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 8085

Work and personal life had kept me extremely busy for the past few months, but the quarantine's allowed me to get back to Daz3d again, at least for the time being. Suggestions/feedback welcome!

View attachment 601698
WELCOME BACK! At least some good's come of this international lockdown

If I may, do you think we could get a few POV shots of her with that fabulous wet hair mesh, after returning to "your" bedroom from a hot bath, steamy and dressed in a fluffy bathrobe? Thanks!

She storms in, hand-on-her-hip, furious at you for something or other - but sees you having trouble with choking the chicken, and her face softens and she lets her robe fall open to help you on your way... only to fall to the ills of temptation as she worked up quite the appetite after her workout session. She quickly makes her way to between your legs, and kneels at the bedside, and takes you whole, her robe now fully open and working it's way down her beautiful chest and held up by the crooks of her elbows.

After a fervent burrito-swallowing session, in the heat of the moment she forgets to pinch the end to stop the mayo from spilling all over yourself swallow and as you explode all over her pretty face and mouth, realises that she'll have to take yet another trip to the bathroom, only this time... she turns at the door, and beckons for you to join.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes