SeniraM

baby-its-cold-outside_730_auto.jpg
Made With

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
camp_2.png

sharing one of my patron-only images here because some of you are now struggling to afford supporting peeps on patreon and i understand that.

with this one, i nearly had jason standing in a 'say anything...' pose. but i felt that's been done in a music video...

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Does somebody know a solution please? I am using G3F model, loading anoter G3F model skin. After I loading the NewGen for G3F/G8F the skin color has changing... see below.

Do somebody know why? As I know there is no surface layer...

Thank you.

1585739073285.png

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
the only thing I can think of is that your genital has a shell that is showing up. but that is all i can think of.

Reactions: mattocean

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
Does somebody know a solution please? I am using G3F model, loading anoter G3F model skin. After I loading the NewGen for G3F/G8F the skin color has changing... see below.

Do somebody know why? As I know there is no surface layer...

Thank you.
Did you go into the New Gen folder and try "Update The Materials Of New Gens"? You need to have your figure selected first.
If there's no change then maybe look at surface material. Since it's basically just copying your torso material compare the two and look for any differences. Sometimes it's just a matter of certain parameters using limits or not.

Reactions: mattocean
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes