3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 8, 2017
Outstanding! This photo basically captures what my entire patreon site's about. What photoshop software do you use?
I do everything in Daz Studio, because I don't know how to use Photoshop yet. So that render is around 20,000 iterations at 4K then resized down to fit on this website.

Reactions: 3DC

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
I do everything in Daz Studio, because I don't know how to use Photoshop yet. So that render is around 20,000 iterations at 4K then resized down to fit on this website.
Awesome, thank you. One last question for the lady who's placing the picture in the dresser. Did you render the photo in that picture frame or is it a prop? I want to do images like this but not sure how to fit renders in picture frames.

Jul 8, 2017
Awesome, thank you. One last question for the lady who's placing the picture in the dresser. Did you render the photo in that picture frame or is it a prop? I want to do images like this but not sure how to fit renders in picture frames.
The Picture frame is an empty prop that came with the environment asset, I just rendered a separate wedding photo. Once it was finished I attached it into the surfaces tab of the picture frame and rendered the scene.

• Love
Reactions: 3DC
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes