3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone have a suggestion for a gravity morph for Genesis 8. I had to do a complete reinstall after a new drive installation and I am just reinstalling small packages at a time to make sure everything is working correctly.

Anika.png
I was looking for something where I can get the breasts to hang down without actually changing the size of them. This was a quick and dirty render to test a couple of things.

Thanks in advance.

Sep 20, 2017
Hello friends, I started using DAZ3D application. I couldn't figure out where to find figures, clothes without paying money.I know very little about the application...Help please :(
I'm writing on translation :FacePalm:
View attachment 637198

View attachment 637199

2 simple examples I made...
I find very good for figures, clothing,etc.

BumbleBeeHD

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have a suggestion for a gravity morph for Genesis 8. I had to do a complete reinstall after a new drive installation and I am just reinstalling small packages at a time to make sure everything is working correctly.

View attachment 637366
I was looking for something where I can get the breasts to hang down without actually changing the size of them. This was a quick and dirty render to test a couple of things.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: upyr

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just from looking at it quickly... the character is lit all around. You are in (as i may assume) a dark tunnel of sorts. So there is no all around lighting.. correct? So how is that the back of your character so lit up? Don't be afraid to use shadows. Shadows make the world seem more realistic.

You should consider your scene. Where will you have light sources? Does the tunnel have some sort of lighting the path? If so.. where and what are those lights going be and look like.. Then apply them and see the result. You can experiment with different lighting sources, but don't have an all around lighting. Even when you go outside in daytime, an object will have some shadows..

Visualise your scene first and the outcome you want to put out... Consider looking at photos on google before making up your mind
Take your advice into account and apply it, spend a few days watching cave images watching tutorials and this was the best thing I got ... I appreciate the advice you gave me :)
5-T.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes