3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Yeah thank you. Noticed yesterday also on other render, but i missed the one here. Note taken thanks for paying attention.
Yes something is not working correct with Spectral Rendering i have seen that body lines in a lot of Renderings. . .

rowar

Apr 14, 2020
not bad, but I would suggest using a more detailed genital like .
Thanks for link! I tried several genitals but even when they got installized through install manager they didnt appeared in daz, or when finally one got, only one shaped worked but without skin, just like grey shape from blender, or just grey cubes. And I had no idea whats going on, why nothing of those showed or worked. I am new to daz, and dont understand why it doesnt work

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for link! I tried several genitals but even when they got installized through install manager they didnt appeared in daz, or when finally one got, only one shaped worked but without skin, just like grey shape from blender, or just grey cubes. And I had no idea whats going on, why nothing of those showed or worked. I am new to daz, and dont understand why it doesnt work
well I don't mind helping out. I was new to Daz in Feb. But once you get how things work, it will be like pie. Msg me and I'll help you out.

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Take your advice into account and apply it, spend a few days watching cave images watching tutorials and this was the best thing I got ... I appreciate the advice you gave me :)
View attachment 637536
Much better... I think you like it more don't you?

You can also put some lights in the corridor (small outside lights) that you can render them as lights also, with low emmision value, which can add more depth to your scene along with one or two light sources. i"m saying that, because in this image, we can see a light that is coming from above the tunnel (so.. it is a tunnel..?)with no obvious light source, which is a bit weird. If you had some lights (try maybe ine of these ) so that are visible, it would make more sense. If there is an entrance behind her, the light should come from her back... if there is a hole on the ceiling, then it would light not all of the tunnel but a very small area infront of the girl, and then disperce to the sourounding but not much. These are the things you have to figure out when you want realism in a scene :)

The corner of the setting I think it's not the ideal place, or maybe the camera needs to be angled a bit different. maybe this will also enhance your scene more.

No problem man :) i am like you.. a noob to DS and to all lighting thing as well. But having done a few photography lessons it helps me imagine things a bit more. But.. nowhere near as good as some of the other guys in here! :) Kepp it up!

Reactions: P_π
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes