3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I want to do a Series of Shots where the Main Daz3d Models show off their Secret Dark Fetishes. Last time I did as a . This Time it's with a .

Victoria Pee Fetish.jpg

Her says "Human Toilet".

Next up: the .

Last edited:

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Looks very good do you have a tutorial or information on how the lights are setup in the scene to make it that realistic?
The main light source is an "Environment Map HDR" rotated a bit. Gives the bluish light from the side. Bedside lamp from "Interior Furniture 01". Heart on the wall from "Techno Render Room" Plus a ring flash light on the camera is self-made in case the light is low.

Reactions: ThaHellHound

ThaHellHound

May 6, 2020
The main light source is an "Environment Map HDR" rotated a bit. Gives the bluish light from the side. Bedside lamp from "Interior Furniture 01". Heart on the wall from "Techno Render Room" Plus a ring flash light on the camera is self-made in case the light is low.
Thank you.

gardensofhedon

Jan 7, 2020
This is Daz3D. is all the Jill Valentine renders I have done so far if you are interested to see more.
Wow, fantastic! How long did it take you to learn it? and what was the range for how much you spent on the model software?

gardensofhedon

Jan 7, 2020
I started shopping at Daz in December last year and that time I was just test rendering what I bought. I only started working seriously on Daz in Feb this year. So I think it only took 6-4 months. I was already doing good renders in February itself. So some people can learn it under month or two.

My render from February. Re-shaded the whole environment and recreated all the light cause the environment was 3delight only. I thought I could use this if I made a game.

I spent almost $1000. I had to sell my music equipments and beg father. I thought I would make a game and maybe I will. You don't need to spend that much money. You can probably use freebies. There are 100s of freebies if you give your best to find them and if you can't. There is always the dark side.

Another render from February.
That's really good for 4-6 months of work. I'll def begin soon, and check some of the freebies out first. I can see these being used for games for sure. Thanks for the reply, can't wait to continue seeing more work from you.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes