3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
Can you tell me about how you lighted that scene? I have been feeling like I am lacking in lighting a little.
There's no magic trick, here. I use lots of lighting combinations, I move them all over the scene until I'm pleased with what I see. I spend a lot of time tweaking the scene (lighting, posing, expressions, props, etc), I'm still learning. Sometimes I use 2 lights, sometimes 3 ligts, sometimes a combination of primitive lights and emissive surfaces, it depends.

Very nice! Which body morph did you use? Did you notice the sharp flakes in the bottom left and in the ceiling light? Blurring these out will make it look much better.
Custom morphs, always. Those flakes are present because I rendered the scene for max. 20 minutes.

Last edited:

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
How much time did that render take and do you use simple point/spot lights or mesh lights?
On this one I only used mesh lights, but sometimes I combine them with spot/point lights. I stopped the render at 500 iterations, I preferred denoising it in photoshop. It took around 15-20 minutes, perhaps it would take 4-5 hours to fully render it.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
My first proper attempt at a dark-skinned character. The final pose is completely self-made, so its still a bit rough around the edges.
there are already problems with this hair, and there will be even more problems with other poses;)

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Made this just now for reaching 50 Watcher on Deviantart. Damn its no Patreon. Sad! jk

I have learned something from 0 to 50th watchers. What I learned is people only want jill nudes. XD
Can you tell me please from which asset you tool the apron?

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
On this one I only used mesh lights, but sometimes I combine them with spot/point lights. I stopped the render at 500 iterations, I preferred denoising it in photoshop. It took around 15-20 minutes, perhaps it would take 4-5 hours to fully render it.
What quality did you set it to? Just the default value (1)? Cause the quality is great. And one final question, did you use the built-in denoiser from PS or u used a plugin?

Oukia

Apr 30, 2020
Oh, the slight clipping here and there. Oh well... just gotta work around that i guess :) But if it gets too bad, i'll need to find a different hair-piece for her
You can add smooth modifier to her hair and adjust to 10 for sbudivisions and collisions.

Reactions: Mescalino
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes