3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
added a pool to this house, everything you see has been built from scratch by myself (house, garden, pool and park in the background)

View attachment 687183
Looks nice.
I have to say though, the house looks not that... alive or natural. I assume you're still working on it so, If i may offer some advice:
- add an extension to the house. On the left side, with large windows or glass doors.
- Make the windows that you have a bit bigger and add more of them, especially on the ground- and first floor.
- Add a balcony of some sort, somewhere. First or second floor does not really matter.
- That building on the right of the house is a garage of some sort, i assume. A window or two would not hurt :)
They make the house look like it is 'naturally built'. Now it looks like a big, square box.
Also, for the garden, add foliage like trees hedges and.... a shrubbery!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Looks nice.
I have to say though, the house looks not that... alive or natural. I assume you're still working on it so, If i may offer some advice:
- add an extension to the house. On the left side, with large windows or glass doors.
- Make the windows that you have a bit bigger and add more of them, especially on the ground- and first floor.
- Add a balcony of some sort, somewhere. First or second floor does not really matter.
- That building on the right of the house is a garage of some sort, i assume. A window or two would not hurt :)
They make the house look like it is 'naturally built'. Now it looks like a big, square box.
Also, for the garden, add foliage like trees hedges and.... a shrubbery!
no, it's finished and it has 8 windows, patio doors and 3 sunlights

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Here’s another of Emma rendered in Eevee. This time with a different tiled normal map and a little bit of post work in Photoshop.

Tiled pore normal maps seem to make a big difference. There’s some information about them here:

View attachment 687266
Dude, I totally respect you sharing your progress. As you try new things and see if it's worth doing or not. I do listen to your posts, and I take it in. I'm not ready for this level of detail as yet. But when I finally get around to tiled pores (and dude, I want tiled pores now... aaah ha!! :D, I can refer back to this thread. Kudos dude. Appreciated.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Ok, so I would like anyone's opinion if you want to share it. What would you rather Fuck, in a VN game? An Alien character that looks more like a Woman from Earth?
Its for a game Im trying to create.

Alien woman.jpg

Or an alien woman that looks more like an Alien from another planet?

Alien woman2.jpg

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Here’s another of Emma rendered in Eevee. This time with a different tiled normal map and a little bit of post work in Photoshop.

Tiled pore normal maps seem to make a big difference. There’s some information about them here:

View attachment 687266
The problem with pores is that when the skin is disgusting, you can put a normal map worthy. Uh, it's not very pretty...
fjhfkhkfhkfjhkfjhkfhkf.png

Reactions: solo323 and erikus

oliseo

May 11, 2020
DanniElle - Punk Pop Princess
PopResized.png I made some changes to the models phyiscal attributes. I moved her eyes 3mm inwards and 1.5mm downwords. Sometimes the smaller changes are the best.
And I'm starting to get a hang of the lighting in Daz now. Deffo going to give this pore business a tryout.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
All this talk of skin pores is my next project.
Dont' abuse it.

That's what's best for me in a ready-made thing. Works on gf8.

DanniElle - Punk Pop Princess
View attachment 687426 I made some changes to the models phyiscal attributes. I moved her eyes 3mm inwards and 1.5mm downwords. Sometimes the smaller changes are the best.
And I'm starting to get a hang of the lighting in Daz now. Deffo going to give this pore business a tryout.
I feel like the face was better before, daz's worry and want to touch up... Sometimes it's better not to.

oliseo

May 11, 2020
I feel like the face was better before, daz's worry and want to touch up... Sometimes it's better not to.
So true!!

So, I've gone back and put it back the way it was by 50%. Given all I've changed is the eye position by fractions of mm's no-one is going to notice.

This has been the same model all the way through. Nothing has changed physically other than hair, skin and eyeballs. All the dimensions of her have remained the same. Any preference anyone has had has been purely down to lighting, skin tone and hairstyle. Mad huh!

Sep 12, 2019
Dont' abuse it.

That's what's best for me in a ready-made thing. Works on gf8.

Huh. I didn't realize that plugin had micoropres. Nice. A good option for people who don't want to use Blender.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Huh. I didn't realize that plugin had micoropres. Nice. A good option for people who don't want to use Blender.
Yeah, the first version is rather sober, but the second one has a more disgusting high level, when the skin is not very good.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes