3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 684203

So I decided to make another custom character. One that hopefully won't see me end in jail. !!! :D :D Was totally not thinking. I keep downloading stuff, and then playing around with it. Everything is new. Lesson learned, and I'm grateful it was on here and not in a room full of my peers!! ha ha ha.... Meet Dani!!!
O.M.G

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
2 Hours!? :oops:
You could always try using de-noiser in filtering settings of the renderer. set it to 0. that will make it activate in the beginning. will make the render process much faster. and since your render does not need too much detail because of the camera set up. no close ups, it should be good. :) That is my opinion only. :)

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
You could always try using de-noiser in filtering settings of the renderer. set it to 0. that will make it activate in the beginning. will make the render process much faster. and since your render does not need too much detail because of the camera set up. no close ups, it should be good. :) That is my opinion only. :)
In view of the computer, it is more the computer that is the cause.
Especially if it's the cpu doing the rendering.
Might go a little faster if it was with the gpu.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I had to take a break from my goth character, realized I can't force myself to work on characters I'm not in the mood for. Not sure how other devs are with that but considering half of em are just out of the box characters I think I answered myself...
Yeah this is def Stock Charlotte with a new coat of paint, but I Really love the Charlotte model. I think she's very pretty my second favorite after Best Girl Neko by OOT.

Reactions: DoctorPervic
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes