3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Also how did you render SO MANY models together?!?! Anything over 3 and my pc literally calls the cops on me for domestic abuse!!!
Thanks for your kind comment, I'm rendering with the cpu from a MacBook mid 2012 (so a very cheap Intel 5000) I have to find tricks to gather all the elements. :)

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Also how did you render SO MANY models together?!?! Anything over 3 and my pc literally calls the cops on me for domestic abuse!!!
Sorry I forgot to answer your question I was away from Daz, in this situation because of the arrangement of the people, I only used 3 characters and from the guy created 5 node instances (virtual copies of the character but without exhausting your video memory) (y)

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Yeah, I used the asset named 'cum on my face' if you guys can point me to any better shader or asset I'll appreciate it a lot
I think your cum looks great. you dont need any new cum. what you need though is to try and make the cum more transparent and wet looking. that's all it realy needs, because cum when on the body is a bit transparent or clear.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, I used the asset named 'cum on my face' if you guys can point me to any better shader or asset I'll appreciate it a lot
I think your cum looks great. you dont need any new cum. what you need though is to try and make the cum more transparent and wet looking. that's all it realy needs, because cum when on the body is a bit transparent or clear.
The opacity won't help much since it has the milk-like texture. With real cum it would be thicker towards the center. That's why I liked the Bukkake set more but there I got to problems with lighting as it sometimes looked really horrendous especially around the corners. Really bright and shiny. You will notice that in some renders from people who either didn't notice or didn't care. Me personally it drove crazy.

Also the physics of this set is shit if you bend the head a bit it looks like it's dripping forward, don't know if there's any morph with that prop.

Anyway I found best cum props to be the cum-pro-pack 3 from db xxx. It just needs a little bit more work with dforce.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Or you could use cum that is already transparent like anything by: or

My Personal Fav:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Or you could use cum that is already transparent like anything by: or

My Personal Fav:
Another idea is to just photoshop it in, get cum samples in png with transparency and place on the rendered image.

Reactions: HoneyMan

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really appreciate all your comments and suggestions, I think I'll go with the Photoshop idea since I'm experimenting with saliva strings there, no yet achieved my goal but a good progress. Also because of my modest equipment I focus mainly on Genesis 3 (y)

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know the difference between patreon vs subscribestar and what is better specifically for adult content?

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Stay healthy, folks, even if lockdown, quarantine and self-isolation is not always such a pleasure as it is for these flatmates! ;)

Vacation_50.jpg

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes