3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
While we're at it, here's the render I was doing, still not as HQ as the few firsts, since it another one I did to try out a few things.
r_i.png

Maybe I should make a render with her with less skin, with how much I posted her here, it's a shame she always have so much clothes :whistle:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Clearly not enough then, since you can't even see the light on the furniture it's on.
I just meant it in a way that, he could use only one light source and it being the TV, and it would go well with how it was probably though of at first.
Test, that's enough for a scene in front of the TV right now, isn't it?
( i remove all light and emissive light, erf)
fdfdfdge.png

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
Larry Kubiac said:
Yep, but the tv used by@ zjalaran is already emisive.
View attachment 725161
Alma_Elma said:
Clearly not enough then, since you can't even see the light on the furniture it's on.
I just meant it in a way that, he could use only one light source and it being the TV, and it would go well with how it was probably though of at first.

Test, that's enough for a scene in front of the TV right now, isn't it?
( i remove all light and emissive light, erf)
View attachment 725195
Looks pretty good. I'm re-rendering my scene now using some of the settings from both of your suggestions. I'll upload once it's finished. Thanks for the great ideas!

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Larry Kubiac said:

Alma_Elma said:

Looks pretty good. I'm re-rendering my scene now using some of the settings from both of your suggestions. I'll upload once it's finished. Thanks for the great ideas!
um, np. Another suggestion. Add a hdri orestes or another with night sky. It will add some brightness to the room if the TV is not enough.
Like this
fdfdfdgee.png

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
Larry Kubiac said:

Alma_Elma said:

Scene rendered again using the TV's light emission along with the tone mapping settings, then denoised and tweaked a bit in PS. The lamp emission is now working correctly, at least. Thoughts?

Shizuka Gamer Girl mod 001_nvidia.png

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Scene rendered again using the TV's light emission along with the tone mapping settings, then denoised and tweaked a bit in PS. The lamp emission is now working correctly, at least. Thoughts?

View attachment 725398
I think it's a lot better
I think now the lamp itself is a bit too dark, you should brighten the cover thing (i don't remember what it's called), and I imagined the TV light going stronger near the TV and weaker further from it, but it's much better already, and like I said, it how I imagined :p

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
I honestly didn't plan on showing off the elf character in a modern setting. But one evening I was messing around trying different outfits on her (she still doesn't have a name yet). I really liked how this lingerie set looked on her, and I think this particular combination of looks and the setting work well together.

Elf Nighty 2.jpg
Elf Nighty 4.jpg
Ely Nighty 6-1.jpg

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I honestly didn't plan on showing off the elf character in a modern setting. But one evening I was messing around trying different outfits on her (she still doesn't have a name yet). I really liked how this lingerie set looked on her, and I think this particular combination of looks and the setting work well together.

View attachment 725497
View attachment 725499
View attachment 725502
Elf in a modern setting. Feels like Shadowrun mate. Surely invoked some great pen&paper roleplaying memories in me :D Such a cute character btw. <3

Reactions: HFSTime

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
Elf in a modern setting. Feels like Shadowrun mate. Surely invoked some great pen&paper roleplaying memories in me :D Such a cute character btw. <3
Hehehe... let me rephrase that as 'current modern' then. When I originally put her together I had envisioned her in more 'traditional fantasy' setups. Though a cyberpunk idea would be interesting. I've played a number of the Shadowrun video games (all the way back to the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo ones) and have been influenced by movies like Tron. So I'd definitely have ideas to pull from if I encounter a number of assets that fit into that idea that I like.

Thanks for the compliment on her design.

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018

View attachment 725398
I think a change of image on the screen would give a better result, on my test the image has rather light colors, on yours rather dark. A lighter image will emit more light? That's still an idea. But I prefer your new rendering to the previous one, we're more in the video game atmosphere in the middle of the night :)

Reactions: zjalaran

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
I think it's a lot better
I think now the lamp itself is a bit too dark, you should brighten the cover thing (i don't remember what it's called), and I imagined the TV light going stronger near the TV and weaker further from it, but it's much better already, and like I said, it how I imagined :p
Take three - lampshade has been set back to "normal" instead of the darker color I had made it, tweaked the lighting, and used a gradient in PS to get the lighter-to-darker effect. I like it better, anyway!

Shizuka Gamer Girl mod 002_nvidia.png
Previous versions:
Shizuka Gamer Girl 001_nvidia.png Shizuka Gamer Girl mod 001_nvidia.png

Reactions: Baka plays
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes