3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks to a hard drive loss I try to salvage as much as I can from my "Meet the Tropes" VN. And here I was hoping to release the first draft this fall. I really should invest in a private cloud. :unsure:
Unlucky me I can't recreate the missing sprites with my skillset from last year, they looked too different, from what I do now. So I decided to redo all the sprites of the VN. Which also means, I can modify now stuff more to my liking, that I couldn't last year.
The lucky part is, I used the same clamp lighting and camera setup, in various projects, which I will modify as soon, as I have some free time, to be more fitting. I find it very bright now, that I learned some photographers lighting tricks for (nude) body shots.
Those were all the sprites, I could salvage. Which means I lost about 30 .duf and .png files each, for Sybrina alone. :eek:
sybrinaC_casualAngry_tst.png sybrinaC_casualCloseSmile_tst.png sybrinaC_tropeTsundereAngry_tst.png sybrinaC_tropeTsundereKickWShoes_tst.png

Now I try to give her a new smile. She is the holder of the tsundere trope (The old school version, from back when "Neon Genesis Evangelion" and Asuka weren't a thing. Examples: Akane Tendo, Lina Inverse). And I thought it would be a nice thing to give you guys a little say into this one.
Those are the options that stuck to me, the most.
Option A
sybrinaC_happyOpenSmile_aPose.png

Option B
sybrinaC_happyCloseSmile_aPose.png

As a small reminder, she is the youngest daughter of a policeman and a reformed criminal bride. She is also the most outgoing when it comes to boys. She starts the VN right after a break up with a popular jog from her school, who couldn't satisfy her needs in the sheets and tried to keep her through money and expensive presents instead. She loves the otaku pop culture and is a little bit too obsessive with Anime and Manga, like wearing contact lenses that alter her eyes and behave as an anime character with all the over-exaggerated jive when under stress(positive as well as negative).

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Part 4 of Peter VS Mika is available with 25 new images for $1 Patrons found at

You can also read the story on my Deviantart found here

Stay Safe everyone. :)

Mika 48.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DooRetsam

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
I wish I was able to do a light work like this one... do you have any tips?
Thanks :D As for tips,I don't know without any specifics. Maybe just play around with lighting in scenes without any figures loaded. That's what I do sometimes just to get familiar with lighting or trying new things. Generally the live preview renders much faster without having to render any figures, so you can see the results of lights changes much quicker.

Im sorry if I have asked this already, but are you planning on creating a game with these characters and the amazing quality renders? or are they mostly just for fun!!!
I started learning Daz because of this place. Started with the intent of making a game, but realised quickly it'd be pretty much impossible. I'm way too slow to put out enough renders at a reasonable rate. Also I'm not much of a writer either :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8085
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes