3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
ok, I explained myself wrong, I understood that yours was a piece of advice ... you know that I take your opinion into consideration
(y) ;)
NP. It was just a tip actually, thinking you were new, the bloom was activated at the first use of daz. No more, no less. After if it was meant to be, I didn't say anything as specified.

Freyr

Oct 15, 2016
p.S.: probably I will stop using postwork vignettes, but before I do that, I have to play a little bit more, with the filters in DAZ.
Blur your vignette more and it'll be fine (also, actually aim it at what you want to be the center of attention, that zone on the right is unecessary in this image) :)

Reactions: Techn0magier

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
And another BW experiment of mine. I wasn't satisfied with how this idea played out the first time. So I decided to redo it with this one.
View attachment 732989

p.S.: probably I will stop using postwork vignettes, but before I do that, I have to play a little bit more, with the filters in DAZ.
Just with tone mapping, you can do some pretty cool stuff without postwork. You just have to get familiar with the white point because to make a brightness :

for green put very pastel purple,
for blue night you have to put pastel yellow,
if you want to play on the SSS of a skin to make appear parts in pink/red you have to put pastel green,
Exemple SSS parts:

efdfddffdfddf.png ffdfddfdh.png

if you want to make the skin of a character more realistic you have to put pastel blue
Exemple with real effect (works a little on the SSS of the skins) :

ffdfddfdhu.png

in "white pointe".
Of course it all depends on the skin setting.

After the rest it's up to you to have fun with the slides ^^

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
And another BW experiment of mine. I wasn't satisfied with how this idea played out the first time. So I decided to redo it with this one.
View attachment 732989

good photorealism, if it takes more than a few seconds to realize it's cg.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes