3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
A work in progress currently, but I think that the concept of the Gate of Hell is getting there slowly. Just need to work on some burning sinners falling from the sky next...

A few more adjustments, I guess now I just need to work on the composition some more, looks a bit clustered currently. hells_gate_demons_and_sinners_2.png

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Shower trouble - 1

(Text: Green is Caroline (from Milfy City (Couldn't get her original hair to work properly... so diferent hair it is)). Red is Camilla (from BaDIK). White is Josie (OC)
Between ** is whispered. Between () is other sounds etc.)

Shower babe_nvidia.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Tiredx and Hadgar

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
It's not a critic but a tip we're going to say, I know you're starting with daz, but you should know you have the bloom to activate it, if it was intentional, just pretend I didn't say anything ^^ (It's visible on the architecture in the background, and sometimes on interior renderings it makes too flashy reflections)

View attachment 732602

the criticisms are useful, I wanted the reflections, but they are due to something else I pointed an exaggeratedly strong light from above .... I would say ... counts that a filter is applied on all the structures ... I am not new .. ..

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
the criticisms are useful, I wanted the reflections, but they are due to something else I pointed an exaggeratedly strong light from above .... I would say ... counts that a filter is applied on all the structures ... I am not new .. ..
I said it wasn't a criticism (even when you specify, it's still a criticism, omg) well anyway, ok ok ok...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes