3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys. I'm looking for like minded people who are interested in Incest, Loli, Shota, etc, themes. I'm always looking for people and artists to bounce Ideas off. If these themes interest you, Let me know. I have a discord server where me and others Talk. We're always coming up with Ideas about games and comics or just brainstorming ideas that we could develop. Hit me up or quote this post.

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
Hey guys. I'm looking for like minded people who are interested in Incest, Loli, Shota, etc, themes. I'm always looking for people and artists to bounce Ideas off. If these themes interest you, Let me know. I have a discord server where me and others Talk. We're always coming up with Ideas about games and comics or just brainstorming ideas that we could develop. Hit me up or quote this post.
I am up!
Send me the link.
I have few renders made especially on Incest,
Love to share...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
This one is gorgeous.

This is great, I honestly didn't even noticed the photoshopped background. I think that's a tactic a lot of people use. And one I should do. I can render a figure on iray in about 5 minutes but once there's a background it takes like an hour.
Yeah man that's my problem too.
Presently I adapted 2 tricks. Lets just say I was too late to know these existed.
1.What I do is render the BG-only, that I want from my scene, then I load the character with some light presets and finally render it and merge both
character-BG in PHOTOSHOP.
2.This is little complicated to tell but, I convert the scene I am working into an
HDRI and then load it on the character. Similar yet lot to work on.
One of these two when used, saves a lot of rendering time for---PC's like me.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes