3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Great images. That 2nd is hurting my ocd by them not being centered.
in your signature

your video card are fighting with each other 1080 vs 1070 did you hit 7 by mistake??

you shouldn't have two different types of video cards just like two different types of ram they should be the same type

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
in your signature

your video card are fighting with each other 1080 vs 1070 did you hit 7 by mistake??

you shouldn't have two different types of video cards just like two different types of ram they should be the same type
Recommended, but not mandatory.

In the case of Daz, if the scene doesn't exceed the VRAM of the smaller card the program will use both to render; if it exceeds the VRAM of the inferior card it will only use the superior card to render (or if it exceeds the VRAM of the more powerful one it will use the CPU, lol).

I had for a while a 1080Ti and a 1060 on the same machine, and most of the scenes didn't exceed 6GB of VRAM, so both were used for rendering... but as soon as I could, I changed the 1060 for another 1080Ti :p:ROFLMAO:

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
in your signature

Yeah it's actually totally fine for Daz. I use my 1080 for gaming and running my ultrawide monitor, and my 1070 for running my side monitor. They are both 8gb for vram so Daz uses them both for rendering just fine. I had a 1070, bought a 1080 long time ago and didn't see a reason not to keep it. Works fine.

I'll be updating to the 3000x series here in a few months so we'll see what I do.

Reactions: rayminator

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
haha, it's rule of thirds. Photography technique when composing an image. if that helps your twitching, lol.

Check it out.
I'm a filmmaker so we follow the same principles for interviews and framing. That first pic is a great example of 3rds, the 2nd one seems a bit off for me. But the overall detail, lighting, and characters are awesome. I'm weird so I'm sure it's me.

May 12, 2020
I'm a filmmaker so we follow the same principles for interviews and framing. That first pic is a great example of 3rds, the 2nd one seems a bit off for me. But the overall detail, lighting, and characters are awesome. I'm weird so I'm sure it's me.
Thank you and I hear ya, I'm a professional photographer so I understand what you're saying. 30 years of not shooting anything dead center makes me twitch when i see something centered, :) or to far off.

Soooo.... thanks to you MY OCD kicked in and although i'm not going to re-render I did have to go back into lightroom and adjust the image crop and straighten it a little, plus the top row of bottles being cut off was agrivating me the more i looked at it..... thanks for calling me out on it. :oops:

Better???

dayout dinner 01-2.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you and I hear ya, I'm a professional photographer so I understand what you're saying. 30 years of not shooting anything dead center makes me twitch when i see something centered, :) or to far off.

Soooo.... thanks to you MY OCD kicked in and although i'm not going to re-render I did have to go back into lightroom and adjust the image crop and straighten it a little, plus the top row of bottles being cut off was agrivating me the more i looked at it..... thanks for calling me out on it. :oops:

Better???

View attachment 753843
Oh yeah, definitely, I mean other then them having clothes on of course :)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah it's actually totally fine for Daz. I use my 1080 for gaming and running my ultrawide monitor, and my 1070 for running my side monitor. They are both 8gb for vram so Daz uses them both for rendering just fine. I had a 1070, bought a 1080 long time ago and didn't see a reason not to keep it. Works fine.

I'll be updating to the 3000x series here in a few months so we'll see what I do.
I only say it what I have heard from JayzTwoCents & Linus

Reactions: MovieMike

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Just trying an autumn look, i changed her appearance so many times but i'm never satisfied, i swear it happens to me everytime with every character i create lol.
View attachment 753957
she looks good to me. only one thing bothers me, how tall your character is ? she's obviously young asian, but that's shortened version of ak-47 and still it looks huge in her hands, like in hands of a child.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes