3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Nov 28, 2019
Almost final version of Tianna. Will hopefully ill find the time to do a few renders with her in the next few weeks.
Feedback and critique is allways welcome.
Authentic and nice character, has got a lot of charisma and no boring "flawless" pinup bombshell but a real beauty. I like it :) Especially the freckles on dark skin are a lovely touch.

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
Almost final version of Tianna. Will hopefully ill find the time to do a few renders with her in the next few weeks.
Feedback and critique is allways welcome.

View attachment 753098 View attachment 753099 View attachment 753101
She looks great! Cute as hell!

Probably just my personal preferences speaking here but there's something about her nose though that seems off to me. The tip of it looks a bit flattened, like she's pressing it against a window or something.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
Nov 28, 2019
She looks great! Cute as hell!

Probably just my personal preferences speaking here but there's something about her nose though that seems off to me. The tip of it looks a bit flattened, like she's pressing it against a window or something.
It's simply an authentic nose for someone with African herritage. In various regions in Africa this nose is so normal, they would probably say the same thing you said here about you, in case you have a "normal" western nose ;D

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
It's simply an authentic nose for someone with African herritage. In various regions in Africa this nose is so normal, they would probably say the same thing you said here about you, in case you have a "normal" western nose ;D
You're right and I'm fully aware of the heritage part. I didn't mean imply that it should be changed to a western nose. It was more of a subtle detail that caught my attention. She looks great, nose and all.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You're right and I'm fully aware of the heritage part. I didn't mean imply that it should be changed to a western nose. It was more of a subtle detail that caught my attention. She looks great, nose and all.
you know you can critique something without feeling like you're being racist? Honestly I agree with your first opinion before you back-peddled. Her Nose does look squished and flat. Compare her nose to say, Darcy 8, and yeah, the point looks too flat.

View attachment darcy-8-00-main-daz3d.webp
and sure, not all black people look the same, but there is a difference between having a black nose and looking like you got hit in the face with a frying pan. (ok that was harsh, but the sentiment is the same.)

Edit: More examples of Black noses:

Last edited:

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
you know you can critique something without feeling like you're being racist? Honestly I agree with your first opinion before you back-peddled. Her Nose does look squished and flat. Compare her nose to say, Darcy 8, and yeah, the point looks too flat.

View attachment 753227
and sure, not all black people look the same, but there is a difference between having a black nose and looking like you got hit in the face with a frying pan. (ok that was harsh, but the sentiment is the same.)

Edit: More examples of Black noses:

Wasn't concerned with being perceived as racist at all. Since it wasn't the OP that responded to my comment, I didn't see the point in debating it.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Wasn't concerned with being perceived as racist at all. Since it wasn't the OP that responded to my comment, I didn't see the point in debating it.
God! I hope that's the case. kuz there are some people out there that suddenly backpedal at the mere hint of racial push back. They go into full on panic mode and tbh that shit is just sad and honorless. Like you feel so emotionally fragile that you need to pre-apologize so you don't come off as a racist? I say stick to your beliefs. If your standpoint is NOT coming from a place of race, don't feel like you need to go on the defensive. Shit is wack!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes