3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
I'm working on a comic, here are some WIP pics from it. The plot is:
There's a young student and rumors on campus about his abnormally huge dick. Lara knows about this as well. He is not progressing well with his archaeology studies, so Lara gives him a chance to do his best for a better grade...
View attachment 752317
View attachment 752318
Just a quick pic while I work on the comic. It is gonna take a while to compose and render... a long while. o_O
SCLC443.jpg

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
View attachment 756871
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing natural sculpt on the breasts. What assets did you use?

And again, great job on the shaping of the entire body. How did you get the breasts to morph like that with the bikini top?
While i dont want to take away the breast morph as it is indeed spot on, I would be more interested in his secret getting the wet skin this good.
I had some attempts and some where ok but never have i gotten close to this. Even though i feel like asking a magician to explain his trick i would love to see a tutorial on some ins and outs regarding this.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Amazing natural sculpt on the breasts. What assets did you use?

And again, great job on the shaping of the entire body. How did you get the breasts to morph like that with the bikini top?
While i dont want to take away the breast morph as it is indeed spot on, I would be more interested in his secret getting the wet skin this good.
I had some attempts and some where ok but never have i gotten close to this. Even though i feel like asking a magician to explain his trick i would love to see a tutorial on some ins and outs regarding this.
The breasts are a combination of morphs, mostly standard with basic morph packs, and then some tricky posing. The top was heavily customized, but not as much as i'd like.
The skin is from a wonderful dforce hair asset, then i tweaked on the bump map. Linday's awesome hair asset
If I was to redo the render, there's at least 3-4 things i'd change to improve it.

Reactions: Mescalino and xer.0
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes