3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Bit of a weird post from me, trying to figure out the best way to represent background or filler characters. Most games I see follow this sort of style, do people actually like that in their games? Disclaimer: This is 100% rough, quick posing and literally 1 minute render time.

1412A.png

Reactions: Nilx_games

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Bit of a weird post from me, trying to figure out the best way to represent background or filler characters. Most games I see follow this sort of style, do people actually like that in their games? Disclaimer: This is 100% rough, quick posing and literally 1 minute render time.

View attachment 759127
For me it kinda breaks the suspension of disbelief. I get why people do it but I'm not a fan myself. You could look into using . Haven't used them myself so can't vouch for them though.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
A simple scene. Wanted to test out something, dForce magnets. My first attempt at them. Also finally got the DOF decent but the main focus (no pun intended, well a little then) was the dForce magnets. The result... I'm in love with them.
Oh yeah the render (Really love it):

Peek-A-Boo.jpg

skirtchaser

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
A simple scene. Wanted to test out something, dForce magnets. My first attempt at them. Also finally got the DOF decent but the main focus (no pun intended, well a little then) was the dForce magnets. The result... I'm in love with them.
Oh yeah the render (Really love it):

View attachment 759265
That is one hell of a render, I love it! I must try and work with DOF in my renders from now on, I have not figured out how to do that within DAZ. Blender is easy, but nothing in DAZ is remotely user friendly or easy to understand :D

Reactions: Mescalino
Jul 14, 2018

View attachment 759127
For me it kinda breaks the suspension of disbelief. I get why people do it but I'm not a fan myself. You could look into using . Haven't used them myself so can't vouch for them though.
I've got an old render using some - the main issue I had with them was that the lighting didn't look right. You can work around that by lighting the scene the same way, but I think it'd be better - more time consuming, but better - to make your own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Тестовая версия настроек скина. Швы на стыках текстур (разные значения применяются численно)
тайлинг паркета сделай, а то из за камеры кажется что она кроха

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes