3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 776090 View attachment 776091

Top image full quality in DAZ render time 15 minutes, the lower one is rendering in 40sec, and then run through a de-noicer, is the time worth the quality?
Short version answer... ABSOLUTELY YES
Long version answer... it depends on a few things, like distance of the main figure from the camera, or lighting intensity and/or angle.
If you look at the two renders in full scale, the full render one has the whole bump on her skin, while the denoised, halted early on, didn't get to develop the noise into bump details, and the skin feels... too smooth. For a full body render, along more figures (hence longer distance), or fully clothed, or in an action render, with enough focus blur, the denoising would work fine. On a closeup, it would be a bit of a problem though

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019

Top image full quality in DAZ render time 15 minutes, the lower one is rendering in 40sec, and then run through a de-noicer, is the time worth the quality?
Depends on what you are using the images for.
If you are creating a game. all you need is the 40 second one. because no one will miss any of the deatils.

but if you are going for a portrate or something else. the 15 min one is better. you see many more details in the face.

D

Deleted member 1427961

Depends on your needs, if you are making a game and need to make a deadline then I would suggest denoising then resharpening to gain some detail back, but never render something this little before throwing it through a denoiser. The clearer the render the less detail you will lose when denoising. I tend to cancel a render at about 70-75% then denoise and bring it into photoshop to sharpen.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
It's been a while since I posted a little render here, so here's a render of my new series "Futa Cruise", whose 1st episode will be released end of this week on Patreon, Subscribestar and Affect3D.
On the render it's Lyn, she's the 2nd main character in this story.

fc39 (1).jpg

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Here is my first attempt at a more complex lighting scene. Any critique appreciated. I really would like to get better.

And I see that all you amazing artists use Lightroom/Photoshop, so I'll start learning post work very soon. Hopefully I can even get 70% of what you guys can do!

View attachment 776248
Seitolo-1.jpg
I like the warm Look... But the face was out of focus and too much yellow take away the attention of the red hair. So I put a filter in photoshop call crisp white... Than I sharpen the eyes and put some more saturation on the hair.

Thats how I will have done it

CJ0

May 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2483 iterations after 10 min.
Rendering Quality - 50
GeForce RTX 2070 Super

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes