3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MrNieth

Donor
Jul 22, 2017
thank you, I've been looking for something like this for a long time, but I haven't come across it :)
you're welcome, love your stuff btw, great renders wish i could learn how to do proper lighting like your scenes

D

Deleted member 2584244

Hi guys, I am Newbie to Daz3d and I want to learn something, I will be glad for any help and advice!;)

D

Deleted member 1427961

I'm trying to make a more realistic japanese woman to help train my eyes to make more natural looking characters, and because daz doesn't have a great selection of good asian characters that don't look too stylized. I'm looking for some honest feedback on where to improve with the model.

japtest2.png
japtest.png

D

Deleted member 2584244

OK . Now there will be my first attempts to make something from random assets that I downloaded from this site =)

- At first I tried 3Delight, but I looked at the work of other artists and it seemed to me too dark and of poor quality:

x.png

- Then, in search of an answer to my questions, I found how to enable iray the render. my first try at it. the main problem was getting the lights right, i think i did pretty good (any help):

1_2.jpg

- In search of a better light, I made another option, using the program, the review of which I looked at on YouTube - Luminar:

1_3.jpg

In conclusion, I want to say that the most difficult thing is the light and camera positioning. I have previously studied blender and my computer can handle daz too. Thanks for your attention.
Perhaps you will not understand me, because I used google translate

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
OK . Now there will be my first attempts to make something from random assets that I downloaded from this site =)

- At first I tried 3Delight, but I looked at the work of other artists and it seemed to me too dark and of poor quality:

View attachment 801279

- Then, in search of an answer to my questions, I found how to enable iray the render. my first try at it. the main problem was getting the lights right, i think i did pretty good (any help):

View attachment 801281

- In search of a better light, I made another option, using the program, the review of which I looked at on YouTube - Luminar:

View attachment 801292

In conclusion, I want to say that the most difficult thing is the light and camera positioning. I have previously studied blender and my computer can handle daz too. Thanks for your attention.
Perhaps you will not understand me, because I used google translate
iray is the way to go if your computer can handle it.

Look up photography lighting and TV show/movie lighting. The concepts transfer directly to iray rendering.

Your sword is getting lost in the texture of the rock. You can barely see it. It's either a rust texture or a reflection from the tree/rock that's on the blade but it's making it difficult to see.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes