3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

hillman20

Oct 14, 2019
Hey All,

Am developing the main characters of my first VN and I thought it might be fun to get some feedback. Here's a render of my MC's main love interest in her daemon/succubus state. Still not sure if she'll be a 100% Girl, a proper dual-function Futa or a straight up Dickgirl.

Hope you likey :)

View attachment 806237
They look great and like that style but a soon as i see a penis on then i suddenly lose interest not a futa fan, never be never will be, besides that you work looks good to me.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
7scena364.png
I need help.
I'm doing a scene for my game and I'm supposed to drop some wine on Augusto's shirt.
Would any of you have the time and desire to edit this photo giving the desired effect?
I tried .... But they wanted to arrest me ha ha ha ha
Thanks so much
Signed a humble narrator.

BumbleBeeHD

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 806550
I need help.
I'm doing a scene for my game and I'm supposed to drop some wine on Augusto's shirt.
Would any of you have the time and desire to edit this photo giving the desired effect?
I tried .... But they wanted to arrest me ha ha ha ha
Thanks so much
Signed a humble narrator.
Questo è il mio tentativo, fa abbastanza schifo ma l'ho fatto in 5 min :poop:

Jul 14, 2018
They look great and like that style but a soon as i see a penis on then i suddenly lose interest not a futa fan, never be never will be, besides that you work looks good to me.
There’s a lot of stuff that shows up in here that isn’t my thing. So here’s my advice on how to handle it -

Keep your damn mouth shut about it.

If it’s not your thing, move on. If you think the rest of it’s good and want to give more than a thumbs up, say “Nice render, I like how you X the Y part” and don’t say anything about the part you don’t like.

If you don’t give people shit about what they like, people aren’t going to give you shit about what you like.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes