3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
View attachment 806851

Read around to figure out how to get less noise for interior scenes. Added ghost lights at the windows and ceiling but didn't seem to help. Boosted environment intensity and played with tone mapping to compensate, didn't work.

Not looking for quick renders, don't mind waiting. Anyone have tips on how to get less noisy renders?
Do you have denoiser on? It's under the render settings?

Reactions: xer.0

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Do you have denoiser on? It's under the render settings?
IMO, this particular image looks great with the noise. Definitely makes it look more real, and less cgi.
Your scene seems simple enough to have so much noise. How long have you been rendering? How many iterations?

Try removing the walls and ceilling. If the shadow effects that you want disappear, add the walls again, but try to add just the walls that do the shadow effect. Closed places takes too much time to render due to lighting effects. So remove whatever you can, otherwise it'll take hours to render something decent.

A good call is to render a x2 resolution (Ex: 1080x2 = 2160) and use post denoise filter in the end of the render (Ex: Max iterations = 300 and Filtering iteration at 290). Depends on the scene but, about 300 iterations is ok. Then go to photoshop and reduce the resolution by /2(Go back to 1080p).

For your scene i would render only the models on the bed and add the background after using photoshop. It's faster and the result is good.
try turning on Post denoiser and bloom filter on in render and filter it might make it better
Thanks everyone for the replies! Don't think I did any denoise filter for that render. I'm going to play around with these settings and see what I can get.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Another teaser for an upcoming series. It takes place during a games convention.
You can follow me here:

SBA 5 Booth Teaser.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
They look great and like that style but a soon as i see a penis on then i suddenly lose interest not a futa fan, never be never will be, besides that you work looks good to me.
All good man, after all, he world would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing :) Thanks for the liking of my render though it's not entirely your cup of tea. Much appreciated!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey All,

Am developing the main characters of my first VN and I thought it might be fun to get some feedback. Here's a render of my MC's main love interest in her daemon/succubus state. Still not sure if she'll be a 100% Girl, a proper dual-function Futa or a straight up Dickgirl.

Hope you likey :)

View attachment 806237
If you want to make one specific person happy, ie, me, then go cock + pussy or cock + balls. Don't try for all 3 as it's overkill imo.

Reactions: 8InchFloppyDick
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes