3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
3080 rtx????????? that's odd my company -in which i work as a nightguard (yeah i know FML)- just got a Six gpu a100 system =50kgr which i received and signed during my shift Friday/Saturday my Director was straight forward when he said to me if anybody even blinks a flashlight near it like 10 miles near it just shoot him this shit costs a.........need my jod' .......a lot anyway an octane render test would be sufice to all us unbelivers
Ok i wiil make up with a render for the off topic post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 14, 2018
Looking for suggestions for my next render(after the ones I'm working on now). If anyone has ideas I'll be glad to try them out
A Blade Runner and an unknown status individual in the middle of a Voight Kampff test.

A holy knight seeking assistance from a trickster bog magician with the outcome of the Faustian bargain hinted at by the scenery and background.

A cyborg carving tattoos into its arms or legs.

Big ass titties

A car flipping mid-flip, objects in the air.

Oh, if you want to get in on semi recent memes, could always render this Horny Jail people keep talking about.

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
"Wow, these clouds....they're so fluffy..."

Inspired by a commercial product I've tried my own Unidentified Smoking Object

Clouds_PW.jpg

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
ok, so, this is still "work in progress", and, I understand it's not the close-up render that someone would expect, but... I thought I'd go for the full "cinematic" vibe. Plus, there are a few critical elements on the scene, that will make it make sense... sort of.

P.S.
Yes, I know, it's not as stunning as many would expect, but, it's a Poser render, and not even a superfly one at that.

flipping-car.jpg

Jul 14, 2018
ok, so, this is still "work in progress", and, I understand it's not the close-up render that someone would expect, but... I thought I'd go for the full "cinematic" vibe. Plus, there are a few critical elements on the scene, that will make it make sense... sort of.

P.S.
Yes, I know, it's not as stunning as many would expect, but, it's a Poser render, and not even a superfly one at that.

View attachment 817159
Add some stuff inside the compartment flying around and - if you can - various metal bits flying off the front of the smashed car and yeah, perfect.

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Add some stuff inside the compartment flying around and - if you can - various metal bits flying off the front of the smashed car and yeah, perfect.
There are small bits in the interior, that are supposed to be floating around, but... it's Poser. Glass transparency is a completely different thing compared to what DAZ has everyone knowing, with Iray, and, the pieces are small enough to be "botched" from firefly's mechanics, they basically get absorbed by the larger, nearby surfaces, if they don't have a high enough contrasting car. As for the effects, these will take place during the photoshop editing process, as well as tire smoke, engine black smoke, and half-burning particles from friction heat.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes