3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 1427961

I have officially just launched my Patreon! I'm going to be doing a lot of hardcore image sets and stills and maybe some comics going forward. I have just uploaded my first full image set, which is free for everyone to download on my page.

Here's a quick sample(I've uploaded some images from this set last night.)
ae1.png
ae6.png
ae5.png

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
And, here we go... this is as good as it can get. I could, technically, add more, but, besides my "less is more" approach, with the aggressive focus blur I have to apply, to hide down Poser's limitations on the render quality, adding more would only add more blurry blobs on screen.

P.S.
Bonus points if you listen to Startsky&Hutch theme tune, or if you think "which one is Tommy Vercetti"
flipping-car2.jpg

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Some images from my up and coming game! :LOL: ....or at least it was until my laptop crashed and locked me out of my hard drive with all of my Daz content and most of my renders inside. :(
Hopefully i can get it fixed soon and recover everything.
Would really love to share this with everyone. :cry:
Mental_debate.png Use_the_bathroom_or_Call_out.png Mc_roomnight_Conversation_Distant_Pan_Body.png Kims_classroom_my_cam.png

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
So here is one of the main characters in my game I am developing. She is a Nebulien Slave Girl. Nebulien Slave Girls are genetically engineered to always only be 18 years old for their whole life, and if they do not get any sexual contact at the beginning of their life they slowly die.

Nebulien Slave Girls gain longer life and more pleasure the more dirty and perverted sexual acts they perform or are made to perform, so use them to your hearts or cocks satisfaction. You will be doing them a great service by abusing them sexually.

Nebulien slave girl.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes