3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Robo4Chaz

Apr 26, 2017
Your work is brilliant. I have taken the liberty of borrowing some of Victoria and posting elsewhere with some of my poetry (name changed to protect the innocent!). I hope you don't mind. I can't link it yet as I need to do some more posts on F95.
Yay!!! Now I can add a link. Excuse the blatant self-promotion but it's all about the art really. I hope you like the poems.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Yeah I think I fixed her up to look legit now, here's a quick render..

Vicky, the 18 years old sister/friend character, whatever floats your boat.
I'm also keeping the younger version, I won't be using her for my current game, but I'll use her for my next one with a bit of deeper backstory where I show her growing up alongside MC
View attachment 834690
She passes the eye test. The main thing is, no prepubescent models. She definitely isn't prepubescent. Just because someone is petite doesn't mean they're underage.

Willia

Have a weakness for women wearing glasses!
Donor
May 30, 2017
I'd 1000% fuck a pre-spaceflight alien race. If they looked like this, hell yes!

Small criticism, it would have looked better if her nipples were hard or her belly button at 100%.
I'm still messing with settings, but need to find a good plugin/asset for smaller, more pronounced nipples/areola. If anyone has any good ones, let me know!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes