3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey again guys, I wanna say thank you very much again for all the likes on both my Ginger pics!

I have recently started a where you can soon get 2k versions of my pin ups. If you could donate it would really help me out and help me upgrade my rig so I can make even cooler and dynamic pics!!!

Reactions: Kuranai

Willia

Have a weakness for women wearing glasses!
Donor
May 30, 2017
do you have a Slushe Willia? Also ... ouch!
No I don't. F95 had been where I've usually been for VN's, games and assets. I haven't done much rendering until lately, got inspired with seeing other people's work and monster/alien work. Usually too busy with work, but been on a roll lately. My stuff has been pretty "unconventional" lately with monster stuff... different and a bit strange, but it's been fun coming up with an idea and then doing it. The Black Widow was different for sure and pretty sure not what most people would like.... not your plain, old ordinary sexy (sex) rendering!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
No I don't. F95 had been where I've usually been for VN's, games and assets. I haven't done much rendering until lately, got inspired with seeing other people's work and monster/alien work. Usually too busy with work, but been on a roll lately. My stuff has been pretty "unconventional" lately with monster stuff... different and a bit strange, but it's been fun coming up with an idea and then doing it. The Black Widow was different for sure and pretty sure not what most people would like.... not your plain, old ordinary sexy (sex) rendering!
I like your monster girls

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes